Mesa 10.6.2 Release Notes / July 11, 2015
Mesa 10.6.2 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 10.6.1 release.
Mesa 10.6.2 implements the OpenGL 3.3 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 3.3. OpenGL 3.3 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
9c7ab9300dda6c912faaaff97995ec1820ba21d114d9cf555f145cbad90995f4 mesa-10.6.2.tar.gz 05753d3db4212900927b9894221a1669a10f56786e86a7e818b6e18a0817dca9 mesa-10.6.2.tar.xz
This list is likely incomplete.
- Bug 73528 - Deferred lighting in Second Life causes system hiccups and screen flickering
- Bug 80500 - Flickering shadows in unreleased title trace
- Bug 82186 - [r600g] BARTS GPU lockup with minecraft shaders
- Bug 84225 - Allow constant-index-expression sampler array indexing with GLSL-ES < 300
- Bug 90537 - radeonsi bo/va conflict on RADEON_GEM_VA (rscreen->ws->buffer_from_handle returns NULL)
- Bug 90873 - Kernel hang, TearFree On, Mate desktop environment
- Bug 91022 - [g45 g965 bisected] assertions generated from textureGrad cube samplers fix
- Bug 91047 - [SNB Bisected] Messed up Fog in Super Smash Bros. Melee in Dolphin
- Bug 91056 - The Bard's Tale (2005, native) has rendering issues
- Bug 91117 - Nimbus (running in wine) has rendering issues, objects are semi-transparent
- Bug 91124 - Civilization V (in Wine) has rendering issues: text missing, menu bar corrupted
- Bug 91173 - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD: disfigured models in wrong colors
- Bug 91226 - Crash in glLinkProgram (NEW)
- Bug 91231 - [NV92] Psychonauts (native) segfaults on start when DRI3 enabled
Chris Wilson (1):
- loader: Look for any version of currently linked libudev.so
Emil Velikov (2):
- docs: Add sha256 checksums for the 10.6.1 release
- Update version to 10.6.2
Ilia Mirkin (8):
- nv50/ir: propagate modifier to right arg when const-folding mad
- nv50/ir: fix emission of address reg in 3rd source
- nv50/ir: copy joinAt when splitting both before and after
- mesa: reset the source packing when creating temp transfer image
- nv50/ir: don't emit src2 in immediate form
- mesa/prog: relative offsets into constbufs are not constant
- nv50/ir: UCMP arguments are float, so make sure modifiers are applied
- nvc0: turn sample counts off during blit
Kenneth Graunke (5):
- i965/fs: Fix ir_txs in emit_texture_gen4_simd16().
- i965: Reserve more batch space to accomodate Gen6 perfmonitors.
- i965/vs: Fix matNxM vertex attributes where M != 4.
- Revert "glsl: clone inputs and outputs during linking"
- Revert "i965: Delete linked GLSL IR when using NIR."
Marek Olšák (3):
- r600g: disable single-sample fast color clear due to hangs
- radeonsi: fix a hang with DrawTransformFeedback on 4 SE chips
- st/dri: don't set PIPE_BIND_SCANOUT for MSAA surfaces
Mario Kleiner (2):
- nouveau: Use dup fd as key in drm-winsys hash table to fix ZaphodHeads.
- winsys/radeon: Use dup fd as key in drm-winsys hash table to fix ZaphodHeads.
Matt Turner (2):
- i965/fs: Don't mess up stride for uniform integer multiplication.
- Revert SHA1 additions.
Michel Dänzer (1):
- winsys/radeon: Unmap GPU VM address range when destroying BO
Mike Stroyan (2):
- meta: Only change and restore viewport 0 in mesa meta mode
- i965: allocate at least 1 BLEND_STATE element
Neil Roberts (4):
- i965/skl: Set the pulls bary bit in 3DSTATE_PS_EXTRA
- glsl: Add missing check for whether an expression is an add operation
- glsl: Make sure not to dereference NULL
- i965: Don't try to print the GLSL IR if it has been freed
Tapani Pälli (8):
- glsl: clone inputs and outputs during linking
- i965: Delete linked GLSL IR when using NIR.
- glsl: Allow dynamic sampler array indexing with GLSL ES < 3.00
- mesa/glsl: new compiler option EmitNoIndirectSampler
- i965: use EmitNoIndirectSampler for gen < 7
- i915: use EmitNoIndirectSampler
- mesa/st: use EmitNoIndirectSampler if !ARB_gpu_shader5
- glsl: validate sampler array indexing for 'constant-index-expression'