Mesa 10.5.8 Release Notes / June 20, 2015
Mesa 10.5.8 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 10.5.7 release.
Mesa 10.5.8 implements the OpenGL 3.3 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 3.3. OpenGL 3.3 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
611ddcfa3c1bf13f7e6ccac785c8749c3b74c9a78452bac70f8372cf6b209aa0 mesa-10.5.8.tar.gz 2866b855c5299a4aed066338c77ff6467c389b2c30ada7647be8758663da2b54 mesa-10.5.8.tar.xz
This list is likely incomplete.
- Bug 90310 - Fails to build gallium_dri.so at linking stage with clang because of multiple redefinitions
- Bug 90347 - [NVE0+] Failure to insert texbar under some circumstances (causing bad colors in Terasology)
- Bug 90520 - Register spilling clobbers registers used elsewhere in the shader
- Bug 90905 - mesa: Finish subdir-objects transition
Ben Widawsky (1):
- i965: Disable compaction for EOT send messages
Boyan Ding (1):
- egl/x11: Set version of swrastLoader to 2
Emil Velikov (2):
- docs: Add sha256sums for the 10.5.7 release
- Update version to 10.5.8
Erik Faye-Lund (1):
- mesa: build xmlconfig to a separate static library
Francisco Jerez (1):
- i965: Don't compact instructions with unmapped bits.
Ilia Mirkin (3):
- nvc0/ir: fix collection of first uses for texture barrier insertion
- nv50,nvc0: clamp uniform size to 64k
- nvc0/ir: can't have a join on a load with an indirect source
Jason Ekstrand (1):
- i965/fs: Don't let the EOT send message interfere with the MRF hack
Marek Olšák (1):
- egl: fix setting context flags
Roland Scheidegger (1):
- draw: (trivial) fix NULL pointer dereference