Mesa 10.5.5 Release Notes / May 11, 2015
Mesa 10.5.5 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 10.5.4 release.
Mesa 10.5.5 implements the OpenGL 3.3 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 3.3. OpenGL 3.3 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
c10f00fd792b8290dd51ebcc48a9016c4cafab19ec205423c6fcadfd7f3a59f2 mesa-10.5.5.tar.gz 4ac4e4ea3414f1cadb1467f2f173f9e56170d31e8674f7953a46f0549d319f28 mesa-10.5.5.tar.xz
This list is likely incomplete.
- Bug 88521 - GLBenchmark 2.7 TRex renders with artifacts on Gen8 with !UXA
- Bug 89455 - [NVC0/Gallium] Unigine Heaven black and white boxes
- Bug 89689 - [Regression] Weston on DRM backend won't start with new version of mesa
- Bug 90130 - gl_PrimitiveId seems to reset at 340
Boyan Ding (1):
- i965: Add XRGB8888 format to intel_screen_make_configs
Emil Velikov (3):
- docs: Add sha256 sums for the 10.5.4 release
- r300: do not link against libdrm_intel
- Update version to 10.5.5
Ilia Mirkin (4):
- nvc0/ir: flush denorms to zero in non-compute shaders
- gk110/ir: fix set with a register dest to not auto-set the abs flag
- nvc0/ir: fix predicated PFETCH emission
- nv50/ir: fix asFlow() const helper for OP_JOIN
Kenneth Graunke (2):
- i965: Make intel_emit_linear_blit handle Gen8+ alignment restrictions.
- i965: Disallow linear blits that are not cacheline aligned.
Roland Scheidegger (1):
- draw: fix prim ids when there's no gs