Mesa 17.3.5 Release Notes / February 19, 2018
Mesa 17.3.6 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 17.3.5 release.
Mesa 17.3.6 implements the OpenGL 4.5 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 4.5. OpenGL 4.5 is only available if requested at context creation because compatibility contexts are not supported.
d5e10ea3f0d11b06d2b0b235bba372a04278c39bc0e712090bda1f61842db188 mesa-17.3.6.tar.gz e5915680d44ac9d05defdec529db7459ac9edd441c9845266eff2e2d3e57fbf8 mesa-17.3.6.tar.xz
- Bug 104383 - [KBL] Intel GPU hang with firefox
- Bug 104411 - [CCS] lemonbar-xft GPU hang
- Bug 104546 - Crash happens when running compute pipeline after calling glxMakeCurrent two times
Emil Velikov (2):
- docs: add sha256 checksums for 17.3.5
- Update version to 17.3.6
Jason Ekstrand (4):
- i965/draw: Do resolves properly for textures used by TXF
- i965: Replace draw_aux_buffer_disabled with draw_aux_usage
- i965/draw: Set NEW_AUX_STATE when draw aux changes
- i965: Stop disabling aux during texture preparation
Kenneth Graunke (1):
- i965: Don't disable CCS for RT dependencies when dispatching compute.
Topi Pohjolainen (1):
- i965: Don't try to disable render aux buffers for compute