Mesa 7.0.1 Release Notes / August 3, 2007
Mesa 7.0.1 is a stable release with bug fixes since version 7.0.
db55141a44b902fcc61d9265b7862c06 MesaLib-7.0.1.tar.gz c056abd763e899114bf745c9eedbf9ad MesaLib-7.0.1.tar.bz2 ecc2637547fae2b38271ae362d013afa MesaLib-7.0.1.zip b85a4a5be4e829f4a1165e4514b13183 MesaDemos-7.0.1.tar.gz 3b66b3268df12ca8a6c4e0c4c457912c MesaDemos-7.0.1.tar.bz2 b1c18006f16e44e80fea66774c59b391 MesaDemos-7.0.1.zip b87a69986839ae43ce12fc8e3dc1ebb4 MesaGLUT-7.0.1.tar.gz 25f30d0c1651997b4412366ba0572f7f MesaGLUT-7.0.1.tar.bz2 676ee6682a6ce78a5540554fd975c03e MesaGLUT-7.0.1.zip
- Added a bluegene-osmesa build config
- Fixed some MingW build issues
- Added a few missing OpenGL 2.0 API entrypoints:
- Fixed glDrawPixels(GL_STENCIL_INDEX) pixel transfer bug 11457
- GLSL bug fix: added vec2(vec4) constructor
- GLSL bug fix: .strq and .rgba writemasks didn't always work
- Stencil pixel map didn't always work for glDrawPixels (bug 11475)
- Fixed polygon stipple bug in i915 driver
- Binding a zero-sized texture didn't disable texturing (bug 11309)
- Queries of GL_INFO_LOG_LENGTH, GL_SHADER_SOURCE_LENGTH didn't include the terminating zero (bug 11588)
- glXChooseFBConfig() in Xlib driver didn't handle GLX_STEREO flag properly
- Fixed a GLSL function call bug (#11731)
- glPointParameteriv(GL_DISTANCE_ATTENUATION_EXT) didn't work (bug 11754)
- glGetAttribLocation() always returned 1 (bug 11774)
- Fixed a few memory-related bugs in GLU library
- The libOSMesa library version has been reverted to 6.5.3 (soname=6) in order to avoid application linking issues. Otherwise, applications previously linked with libOSMesa.so.6 would no longer link with libOSMesa.so.7
- Dropped obsolete, unmaintained Windows project files for VC6 and VC7.
To Do (someday) items
- Switch to freeglut
- Fix linux-glide target/driver.
- Improved lambda and derivative calculation for frag progs.
Driver Status ---------------------- ---------------------- DRI drivers varies with the driver XMesa/GLX (on Xlib) implements OpenGL 2.1 OSMesa (off-screen) implements OpenGL 2.1 Windows/Win32 implements OpenGL 2.1 Glide (3dfx Voodoo1/2) implements OpenGL 1.3 SVGA unsupported Wind River UGL unsupported DJGPP unsupported GGI unsupported BeOS unsupported Allegro unsupported D3D unsupported